Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Mike Huckabee is Just Awesome

I can't believe with as long as the CLF has been active, I have yet to have a post on the best post-Reagan politician yet to grace us....Michael Dale "Mike" Huckabee.



First of all, he is just plain smart.

Second, he is a Christian conservative through and through, and also has suffered with excessive weight gain (EWG), which I am currently afflicted with. He has provided me with a clear path away from this affliction, one in which I vow to start following soon.

Third, he is against the IRS and embraces the Fair Tax, which is fair, because it says so.

On top of that, number four, he is an accomplished musician and bassist. Bassists are typically the coolest and most popular member of any band, that is an established fact! Check him out here playing Freebird, my all time favorite song.



Note that Freebird is an unofficial song of the CLF, and will likely become THE official song of the CLF pending the required meeting with a sufficient number of principals. Oma, I am hoping you will change your mind. If we fail to get the two votes necessary to break the tie, Marvene may win out with He Touched Me.

Recently, Huckabee has been applying his musical talents to the field of politics, with this absolute destruction of Nancy Pelosi and her San Francisco values. I can't wait to hear his prose sung to Huckabee's smooth bass lines. I am thinking Scott Stapp or maybe Weiland would be best to sing this. Perhaps Bret Michaels, but only if he keeps to his 'Every Rose Has Its Thorn' style. But anyway, here are some excerpts of his poem...
Fancy Nancy

Here's a story about a lady named Nancy
A ruthless politician, but dressed very fancy
Very ambitious, she got herself elected Speaker
But as for keeping secrets, she proved quite a "leaker."
....
She sat in briefings and knew about enhanced interrogation;
But claims she wasn't there, and can't give an explanation.
She disparages the CIA and says they are a bunch of liars;
Even the press aren't buying it and they're stoking their fires.

I think Speaker Pelosi has done too much speaking;
And instead of her trashing our intelligence officials, it's her nose that needs tweaking.
.....
I say it here and I say it rather clear-
It's time for Nancy Pelosi to resign and get out of here.
Those are just some awesome lyrics and totally in meter. He is also so right on so many points, Nancy is a ruthless politician, but fancy and always "tweaking" things on her face if you know what I'm getting at. Fancy Nancy just displays San Francisco values, which is all about of the feminizing and homosexualizing of America. She is not just trying to destroy American families, but now the CIA too. What did the CIA and the Bush Administration ever do to hurt or mislead anyone? Nothing, that is what, that is just crazy talk.

Clearly, this issue has nothing to do with what was done a handful of times for a short period of time by a few bad applies. Its all about what Nancy Pelosi knew and when she knew it. It is clear that this fancy San Francisco grandma who has an affinity for plastic surgery should be the focal point of an investigation that, until recently, was veering into the totally unimportant meme of how certain abusive interrogation techniques were used, without consent and in direct conflict with criminal law, to produce false confessions to justify a war.

Finally, I would like to dedicate this song to the awesomeness that is Michael Dale "Mike" Huckabee. Here are a couple of my favorite stanzas...
I Like Huckabee for President Huckabee,
I Like Huckabee for President Huckabee,
The home of the brave and the land of the free
Needs a leader like Mike Huckabee.

He speaks the truth, he needs no script
He always has, a humorous quip
He wants to fix, our country's mess
He wants to end, the IRS! That's why...

3 comments:

Oma from campbell's crek said...

My vote still stands, Waylon Jennings Dukes of Hazards Theme Song SORRY

Reggie N. said...

No matter, as president I have unitary authority to impose my will. I must enact draconian and undemocratic measures to ensure that Freebird is the official song, and there is nothing inconsistent with that whatsover, no sir (mam)

Marvene Letard said...

I do like He Touched Me but didn't you recognize me on keyboard???

.

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›