Thursday, July 16, 2009

Ron Paul is a True Conservative

Ron Paul is a true conservative. Through and through. That just had to be said again. That's why libertarians are conservatively consistent, sound, logical, simplistical, and not like Bush. But the liberal media and hollyweird just love it when true conservatives are made fun of. As in the new "Bruno" movie. I'm sure the liberals were hoping that they could get something to burn Ron Paul with.




It appears most of today's so-called comedy loves to attack conservatives. Except that one show on Fox news where they were masters of satire, "The 1/2 Hour News Hour." As for liberals, they get off lightly. Just compare the kind of "comedy" about Bush vs. the kind of "comedy" against Obama. With Bush it was a no holds barred hit, but with Obama, not so much. It's because Bush was just too smart while Obama is an easy target so they have to sympathize... like not attacking retarded people because that's just way too easy.

I love Ron Paul because he is totally on target when he says that government run-socialized-and thus rationed-healthcare is "not a right." It's only a right if you are a member Congress and get government healthcare from tax payers. Besides, healthcare is just like a cellphone, or a big screen TV.

4 comments:

Reggie N. said...

Maek called me today and told me that he and Porky accidentally sat in on that movie thinking it was another. He said they stayed for as long as the Dr. Ron Paul part and were just so taken aback. Porky was upset at the infusion of gayness on conservative heroes like Dr. Ron Paul and cowboys. Maek was especially upset given his rehabilitation back in the late 90's. Needless to say, they stayed at the movie theater long enough to get 60% of the ticket money back.

Marvene Letard said...

Well I'm sticking with the 700 Club.

Hamster said...

A parable


One day a poor pregnant woman came to Ron Paul
“Oh, wise one” cried the woman. “My husband has abandoned me and my children for another woman. I cannot support this child in my belly. I want to have an abortion. ”

Ron Paul gazed upon the poor woman and replied “No. Woman. The baby in your belly has a right to life. Go and have your baby and forget about an abortion”
So the woman had her baby.
The baby was born gravely sick.
It needed a doctor and expensive medical care.
So the woman returned to the Congressman
“Oh wise one. My baby is sick. But I am poor. I have no means of support and no health insurance. My child needs expensive medical care.”
Ron Paul took the the poor woman’s hands in his.
“Health care is not a right. My child. It is a good.” He reminded her . “You chose to marry an unreliable man. You chose to be a wife and mother instead of learning a trade to support yourself. We are all responsible for our choices. If your child is sick and you cannot afford a doctor you have no one to blame but yourself.

The child died after much suffering

Reggie N. said...

Thanks Hamster for your lovely poem. I haven't heard that story of Dr. Ron Paul. But it just shows he is a true pro lifer convincing that poor woman to bring a child into this world, hopefully into a good Christian home, thus adding to our rolls.

I do have to disagree with that last part because Dr. Ron Paul is all for the free market, which is based on economic freedom principals. I will explain.

Basically, in a free market, there will be companies that explode into the marketplace, answering all possible needs, given an appropriate expected profit margin. So, certainly at least one company, in the health insurance marketplace, would engage in supplying said insurance to poor and impoverished people. Preferably, that insurance would be based on private accounts, where the company takes a small fee to invest premiums into Wall Street. I am sure they could hire smart folks from MIT to figure out special equations from which to base such savings schemes. From the history of the stock market, surely this is a money making idea in the long run.

So, in the end, there will always be some company providing health care services for all, even poor people....its the free market! Everywhere the free market has been faithfully applied, such as Chile, we've seen rousing successes.

Applying these unimpeachable facts, I will be able to change the conclusion of your story to have a more positive ending. I think Michelle knows how to edit others posts, I'll have to ask her.

.

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›