Monday, April 6, 2009

Consumer (and Reader) Alert

Hello again. I have been recently notified of a shocking revelation involving haircare products. A friend of mine outside of the church told me that he heard from several people, each of whom was informed from a reputable source, that certain shampoo conditioners are made from aborted fetuses! I won't mention the product as I do not yet know the full extent of this horrific practice. This could be far reaching. One product he mentioned was used by my lady quite extensively a few years back. She has since switched to Head and Shoulders. I use Pert. Neither of these were listed in my friends consumer alert. However, I must do more research before applying any conditioner to my hair. That is fine though, my hair is naturally full bodied. I will let you know as soon as I hear anything else. Please, in the meantime, refrain from using any conditioner until I can get to the bottom of this.

As for the reader alert, we are very likely to have another contributor soon. He is a friend outside of the church and the same trusted source of information that provided the shampoo warning. I hope to have him in the fold as a regular contributor shortly. I appreciate Bachmann2012 adding more contributions today and also celebrate Michelle Bachmann's birthday. She is just plain smart and will say a prayer for her. On August 24, I hope we will all be celebrating the birthday of my favorite politician and the next president of these United States, Mike Huckabee.

No comments:

.

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›